Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Career

      When it was time to pick a major for college, I knew exactly what I was going to choose, and that was to be a Criminal Justice major. I choose this because I've always wanted to be a lawyer. Since I was a little girl I've been a Law and Order SVU junkie. I feel like being a lawyer is exciting, and I know I'd be great at it. Because some of the qualities I posses are I'm great at arguing, and I was n the debate team in high school. I truly don't like arguing with people because I feel like its a waste of my time, but I know I'm good at it, and whether I'm right or wrong I'll make you think I'm right, and I hate losing so....plus who doesn't want to get paid for something their good at.
         
     Once I graduate from college I plan on moving to Atlanta, or New York to get my career started. The city just depends on what type of lawyer I want to be. My ideal employment in Atlanta would be, to be a celebrity lawyer, working at a great firm, making of the title for myself as the female Johnny Cochran. In New York I'd be a corporate lawyer, working at a firm who had clients like Macy's, Target, Walmart, Ralph Lauren, and others. To get where I want to be I know I have to succeed in college, and my dreams will become a reality.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you've set high goals for yourself and that you seem very confident and zealous in accomplishing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Law & Order SVU! I like the part where you said even if you're wrong you'll make them think you're right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like such an exciting job! I have considered this a couple times myself actually, but I hope you make it happen for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete