Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WHY Wright State??

To me education is important, and yes I've always dreamed of going to college. But when it came to Wright State I feel like I choose it for the wrong reasons. Since my sister went to this school I thought it would be okay, she even told me the schools not bad, but if it wasn't that bad she wouldn't have ended up going home. Also, I felt that I needed to get away from home, but three and a half hours is honestly too far especially when its boring, Wright State. I never thought to look at what the school offered to see if it would be right for me, because I really didn't care. I just knew this was the only school I applied for and, if I was going to another school it was going to be outside of Ohio, something I knew I wasn't ready for as a freshman. But once I got here and started getting a feel for things, my mind opened up, and I feel like my bad choice turned out to be okay, and I'll be sticking around for the next four years.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! You have been able to turn a negative into a positive and that is a wonderful life skill to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you'll be sticking around for the next four years. Boring or not, you must have education to make it in our highly competitive society unless you somehow become independently wealthy.

    ReplyDelete