Sunday, May 15, 2011

What's on my mind??

    I know that education is important, and that we should stay in school as long as we can but, it really sucks at the fact that while every other school is out and all of our friends are at home Wright State students are stuck here for another month after everyone. True we only have three weeks left, which is not a lot of time but I feel like those three weeks are taking forever, and that June 10 is never going to come.

   This quarter I only have one real final and that's for math. I was happy at the fact that I don't have finals for my other classes which is less pressure. But what makes it bad is that the final is on June 10, the last day were here. My birthday is June 8, and I was planning on being home when that day came. I been trying to  get my math teacher to move up the final, as well as other students in my class, but she says the world doesn't revolve around us and that she has other classes to worry about. So i just have to chalk it up, stick it out, and go hard on these books for these last couple of weeks, and hope when school is over that I'll come out with at leaset a 3.0



1 comment:

  1. It really does suck that we are still at school, but keep at it! And I have a final on the tenth too, seeing as it is only a paper I feel pretty alright about it :)

    ReplyDelete